A fairytale location
NISEKO and TOKYO – 17 to 26 January 2020
There is a place on every snowboarder’s dream list where it snows every night, there are mountains with suggestive shapes, where you wake up in the morning and find snow of an unreal quality and lightness. It’s not a legend, it really exists! Known all over the world as a freeride Mecca: Niseko is an epic experience.
Niseko is in the island of Hokkaido, the northernmost island of Japan, here Siberian cold cloud systems collide with the humid currents of the Pacific Ocean and discharge a lot of dust (for us). The Niseko area is divided into 4 connected ski resorts, so you never get bored. January is the best time to enjoy it! You’ll see a completely different way to experience the mountains, all slopes are slopes.
We’ll stay in modern Chalets right in Niseko. You will be guided by our FISI master freeride experts. In these ten days we will be snowing but not only, it will be a journey in the true sense of the word. From Hokkaido with internal flight we will dive in the capital Tokyo, because our camps are also fun and discovery. A level of snowboarding from intermediate to high is required. Skiers are also welcome to participate. Skiers will be supervised by freeride instructors from our partner school Nazionale-Des Alpes.
We warn in advance that this kind of experience can be addictive. If you realize it’s becoming a problem don’t keep reading.
10 days Tour:
- First day – 17 January: We leave on Friday late in the morning, flight departing from Milan.
- Second day – 18 January: On Saturday in the early afternoon arrival in Sapporo – capital of Hokkaido (including time zone and necessary stopovers), with private transfer in a couple of hours we will be in Niseko where we will stay in our comfortable Chalet.
- Third day – 19 January: On Sunday morning he will start freeriding with the masters of Zebra… Evenings of Shusi, Ashai beer, Saké, we will go to the Onsen (the famous spa in the snow), night skiing and much more. After six days of real powder, we’ll get the board off our feet.
- Eighth day – 24th January: On Friday (table off, satisfied and exhausted with fresh snow) with private transfer back to Sapporo airport to take the flight to Tokyo. Arrival in Tokyo in the evening, a private transfer will take us to our hotel in downtown Tokyo.
- Ninth day – January 25th: Visit to the city of Tokyo
- Decent day – January 26th: Sunday morning always a private transfer will take us from the hotel to the airport, arrival in Milan on Sunday evening.
OUR OWN GOODS IN JANUARY?
Because that’s when the snow has the best quality. For meteorological reasons that we do not explain in those days “download” a lot of dust (see video last year).
WHAT IS INCLUDED AND COSTS:
- The package costs 2780€ and includes:
- All return flights, all internal stopovers and transport of sports equipment.
- 6 nights in spacious, modern and superfunctional Chalet in Niseko.
- 6 day ski pass valid in all locations in Niseko.
- 2 nights in a hotel in the center of Tokyo
- All private transport round trip as explained above (Sapporo-Niseko and Tokyo)
- Accompaniment, guiding and freeride lessons by our masters
- Eventual insurance policy with unlimited limits (60€) – we can recommend what to do if you do not already have one.
- Meals. Approximately 10-15€ per day if you eat at home, 15-20€ if you eat out.
- All that is not expressly mentioned in the package.
This exit is limited in number. The location is highly sought after internationally, January is very high season in Japan, so book well in advance. Last year we closed our registration almost 4 months in advance. If you plan to participate please contact us as soon as possible. To find out more about availability, payment and obvious further information write us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will send you an infopack with program.
For further information write us here or at email@example.com we will send you an infopack with program.